Air Fryer Ham, Veggie & Cheese Frittata
Our favorite set it and forget weekend brunch recipe is this Ham and Cheese Frittata. It's packed with protein and a cinch to make!
- 4 Large Eggs
- 2 Tbsp. Skim Milk
- 1/2 Cup Diced Ham
- 1/4 Cup Red Bell Peppers, diced
- 1/2 Cup Baby Spinach, chopped
- 1/3 Cup Leek, chopped (White part only)
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Dried Oregano
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Lightly spray a 6 or 7” round baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs and milk with a fork. Add the ham, peppers, spinach, leek, cheddar, salt, garlic powder, oregano and pepper to taste. Stir to combine and pour into the baking dish.
- Preheat the air fryer to 300°F. Place the pan in the air fryer basket and cook for 20-23 minutes until the eggs are set in the center.
- Cut the frittata in half and serve.
This recipe was created in partnership with our friends and farmers at the National Pork Board.