February is Potato Lovers Month!
Mash it. Fry it. Bake it. Boil it. Enjoy them at breakfast, lunch, or dinner! Potato lovers, check out our weekly ad for deals on your favorite potato varieties and the best toppings and fixings for your next meal.
Did you know?
- A potato is about 80% water and 20% solids.
- An 8 ounce baked or boiled potato has only about 100 calories.
- Today potatoes are grown in all 50 states of the USA and in about 125 countries throughout the world.
- The average American eats about 124 pounds of potatoes per year while Germans eat about twice as much.
- Potatoes were the first vegetable grown in space.
- Spud is a common nickname for the potato.
Find your favorite potatoes essentials at our stores and online!
Shop fresh potatoes at our stores and online!
Shop potato toppings at our stores and online!
Get Potato-ly Inspired
Love potatoes? Check out recipes below for some delicious potato inspirations.