St. Patrick’s Day is on March 17!
May the luck of the Irish chase you down as you chase your rainbows this St. Paddy’s Day! Check out our weekly ad for deals on your favorite St. Patrick’s Day products and meal ingredients.
Find your favorite St. Patrick’s Day essentials and ingredients at our stores and online!
Did you know?
- The color of St. Patrick’s Day was originally blue.
- Beer is one of the most widely consumed beverages on St. Patrick’s Day.
- Shamrocks are the national flower of Ireland.
- St. Patrick’s Day is an Irish national holiday with banks, stores, and businesses closing for the day.
- The first St. Patrick’s Day celebration in the United States was held in Boston (1737).
Go green for St. Patrick’s Day!
Celebrate with a fun green flower arrangement or green plant! St. Paddy’s Day bouquets, flower arrangements, plants and other Floral Department gifts will help you create and deliver the luck of the Irish! Visit our Floral shops for assistance in selecting the perfect eye-catching gift! Shop for your St. Paddy’s bouquets online or in-store.
Get some of the best Irish beers to celebrate the holiday. Don’t limit your beer to just the stouts, try some of the red ales and other beer varieties that we carry.
*Online shopping for beer available only at select stores.
Treat friends and family members with our gift cards so that they can get what they want and need. The best part is, you can purchase our gift cards in increments of $10 to $100.
Chocolate is always a crowd favorite! Purchase single serve, bars or packages of our crave-worthy Four Brother’s Chocolates. They’re great for delivering small delights, adding to gift baskets, punching up St. Paddy’s cookie trays or filling candy dishes.
Get your Irish on with these delicious meal ideas for St. Patrick’s Day.