- Apples, cut into thick slices
- Caramel, melted
- Chocolate, melted
- Nuts, chopped
- Shredded Coconut
- Candy, finely chopped
- Prepare toppings first. Put each topping in a separate small bowl.
- Next, in a microwave safe bowl, melt the caramel squares. Heat in the microwave for about 30 seconds, stir. Continue to heat for 10-15 second intervals until fully melted. *Bowl will be hot, handle carefully. Repeat the same steps with your chocolate. Set aside.
- Cut apples into thick slices and insert a skewer into each wedge.
- Dip each apple slice into chocolate or caramel, then add your favorite toppings! Enjoy!
To prevent apples from browning, spay with a little bit of lemon juice before dipping into caramel or chocolate.