Avocado Chocolate Mousse
A creamy, guilt-free chocolate mousse that is perfectly paired with just about everything. Whip up for a simple dessert for a gathering with friends or treat your valentine to a sweet treat any day of the year. Keep this recipe on hand, you'll be making it again and again!
- 1 1/2 Large Ripe Avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 Large Banana, peeled
- 1/3 C. Almond Milk
- 1/3 C. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- Orange Zest and Chopped Almonds, for garnish (optional)
- In food processor, purée avocados, banana, milk, cocoa powder, honey, vanilla extract and cinnamon until smooth. Makes about 2 cups.
- Divide into 4 small bowls; garnish with orange zest and almonds, if desired.
- Serve with fresh fruit or honey grahams for the perfect sweet treat!