Awesome Avocado Smoothie Bowl
- 2 Large Bananas
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk, original (unsweetened)
- 2 Tbsp. Chia Seeds
- 1 Avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- ½ Cup Baby Spinach, loosely packed
- ½ Cup Unsweetened Pineapple Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 1 Kiwi, peeled, quartered and sliced
- ½ Cup Fresh Raspberries
- ¼ Cup Granola
- ¼ Cup Toasted Walnuts
- Poppy seeds and/or sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
- Slice and freeze 1 banana.
- In glass, stir coconut milk and seeds; let stand 10 minutes.
- In blender, purée avocado, spinach, pineapple juice, honey, frozen banana and coconut milk mixture. Makes about 4 cups.
- Slice remaining banana. Pour smoothie mixture into 4 serving bowls; evenly top with kiwi, raspberries, granola, walnuts and sliced banana. Garnish with poppy seeds and/or sesame seeds, if desired.
Use a rubber spatula to scrape the chia seed gel that has settled to the bottom of the glass into the blender.
To toast walnuts: In large skillet, cook walnuts over low heat 8 minutes or until lightly browned and fragrant, stirring frequently; transfer to a plate to cool completely.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.