Bird's Nest Cupcakes
- 16.5 Oz. Box Food Club Yellow Deluxe Cake Mix
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1/3 C. Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 C. Water
- 1/2 C. Orange Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Orange Zest
- 16 Oz. Food Club Cream Cheese Creamy Frosting
- 2-3 Drops Green Food Coloring
- 2 C. Food Club Cocoa Crisp Rice Cereal
- 36 Mini Chocolate Egg Candies
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, mix together cake mix, eggs, oil, water, orange juice and zest until just combined. Scoop mixture into prepared muffin tin and bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- In a small bowl, whisk frosting with food coloring until the desired color is achieved. Frost cooled cupcakes and decorate with cocoa rice cereal and mini chocolate eggs.
These Bird’s Nest Cupcakes are the perfect dessert to make for Easter! They’re cute, festive, and taste amazing as well! They will look even more adorable next to these Chocolate Nests… try them both!
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!