Blueberry Blast Campfire Pies
- Uncooked Pie Crust or Croissant Dough, cut into two 5-inch pieces
- 1/2 Can of Berry Pie Filling
- Small Handful of Fresh Blueberries
- Non Stick Cooking Spray
- Prepare the Pie Irons by spraying them with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the dough on each side of the pie iron.
- Fill one side with pie filling and fresh blueberries.
- Gently close the pie iron and cook over the campfire for about 5-8 minutes until the crust is golden brown and the inside has reached 165*F.
- Carefully open the pie iron and let cool before cutting into. Enjoy!
Bust out the pie irons and try these Blueberry Blast Campfire Pies at your next bonfire to make memories that are both tasty and fun! You can serve dinner before your dessert as well by making these Pepperoni Pizza Campfire Pies first. They’re both delicious and will quickly become a new campfire tradition!
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!