Bright Spring Salad
- 2 Chicken Breasts (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1/2 Bunch Asparagus, ends trimmed, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 8-10 Oz. Quinoa, cooked
- 2 C. Revol Greens Spring Mix
- 2 Pears, diced
- 1 C. Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 C. Salad Girl Citrus Splash Dressing
- Cook chicken breasts, if desired. Preheat oven to 375F. Place chicken on prepared baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, and top with salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 35 minutes, or until the chicken’s internal temperature reaches 165F.
- Allow the chicken to cool slightly. Largely dice or shred.
- Meanwhile, heat a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add asparagus; cook 1 1/2 minutes. Transfer asparagus to bowl filled with ice water; once cooled, drain, and pat dry.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, asparagus, quinoa, baby arugula, pears, feta cheese, and Citrus Splash dressing. Enjoy!
RD TIP: If you have a standing mixer, you can use it to shred your chicken! Allow the chicken to cool slightly, then place in mixing bowl. Using the paddle attachment, turn your standing mixer onto a low setting and watch your chicken shred!
This Bright Spring Salad is super refreshing! It’s full of flavor, packed with great nutrition and will keep you fuller for longer. Our dietitian’s are adding new recipes all the time, so check out our Dietitians Choice Recipes page for all their latest recipes!
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!