Butternut Squash Fries with Avocado Ranch
1 1/4 cups fries
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 Medium Butternut Squash, peeled, seeds removed and cut into 3-inch-long x ½-inch-wide sticks
- 1 Tbsp plus 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 2 Tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp. Fresh Basil, chopped
- 1 tsp. Salt-Free Onion and Herb Seasoning
- ¼ tsp. Kosher Salt
- ½ Cup Avocado Ranch Dressing
- Position 2 oven racks to middle and lower positions; preheat oven to 450°F. Spray 2 rimmed baking pans with cooking spray. In large bowl, toss squash and 1 tablespoon oil; spread in single layer on prepared pans. Bake squash 20 minutes or until tender, rotating pans and turning squash once.
- Position oven rack 6 inches from broiler; preheat broiler to high. In large bowl, stir garlic, cheese, basil, seasoning, salt and remaining 1 teaspoon oil; add fries and gently toss. Spread fries in single layer on 1 of the same pans; broil on high 2 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Makes about 5 cups.
- Serve fries with dressing.
One serving includes approximately 1¼ cups fries and 2 tablespoons dressing.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.