Buttery Garlic Scallops
- 1 Lb. Fresh Scallops
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Slice of Lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 tsp. Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/8 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 3 Tbsp. Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Tbsp. White Wine
- ¼ C. Water
- Rinse scallops, pat dry and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat skillet with olive oil and butter.
- Pan sear scallops on both sides until nicely browned, careful to not overcook. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In same skillet, add garlic and sauté, adding more olive oil if needed.
- Add heavy cream, water, wine, salt and cayenne pepper. Bring to gentle simmer until sauce thickens.
- Return scallops into skillet, add parsley and lemon.
- Once warmed through, turn off and serve immediately over thin spaghetti or angel hair pasta.
This recipe is also great with shrimp!
Buttery Garlic Scallops on a bed of pasta – what’s not to love? Buttery Garlicy goodness makes this a delectable dish. Keep the seafood coming with this Slow Cooker Shrimp Farro Risotto recipe.
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!