Cedar Plank Salmon
- 2 Salmon Fillets (about 1 pound each)
- 1 Tbsp. Favorite Fish & Seafood Seasoning
- 2 Cedar Planks
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 6 Sprigs Fresh Dill
- 6 Sprigs Fresh Thyme
- 1 Lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 Bunch Green Onions, ends trimmed
- Coat salmon with seasoning; cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes or up to 2 hours.
- Let salmon stand at room temperature 30 minutes; soak planks in water as label directs. Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium heat.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on prepared planks and rub with 1-1/2 tablespoons oil; top with herb sprigs and lemon. Place planks with salmon on hot grill rack; cover and cook 15 minutes or until salmon turns opaque throughout and internal temperature reaches 145°.
- Coat onions with remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Place onions on hot grill rack; cover and cook 2 minutes or until lightly charred, turning occasionally.
An easy way to determine the doneness of salmon is to check that it flakes easily with a fork.
Cedar Plank Salmon will take your grilling skills to the next level! Using the cedar planks to cook adds a whole new layer of flavor, too! Head for some southern flavors with this Crab & Shrimp Boil.
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!