Recipe Difficulty: Easy
Chocolate Berry Smoothie
Treat your taste buds and your muscles to this refreshing, protein-packed smoothie made with chocolate milk, frozen berries, and yogurt. It's "berry" delicious!
- Measuring Cups
- Serving Cups & Straws
- 1 1/4 Cups Fat Free Chocolate Milk
- 1 Cup Frozen Mixed Berries
- 1 Small Container (5.3 oz) Fat Free Mixed Berry Greek Yogurt
- Wash you hands!
- Measure our your ingredients.
- Combine chocolate milk, frozen berries, and yogurt in a blender. With adult supervision, blend until creamy. Turn off and unplug the blender before pouring into cups. Serve immediately.
Recipe provided by Midwest Dairy