Cottage Cheese Breakfast Bowl
- ¼ Cup Walnuts, chopped
- ¼ Cup Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 2 Cups Low-Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1 Clementine, peeled and separated
- 1 Ripe Banana, peeled and thinly sliced crosswise
- ½ Cup Fresh Pineapple, chopped
- ½ Cup Fresh Blueberries, halved lengthwise
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- 1 tsp Chia Seeds
- ½ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- In large skillet, toast walnuts and oats over medium-high heat 4 minutes or until lightly browned and fragrant, stirring frequently; transfer to plate to cool.
- Divide cottage cheese into 4 bowls; top with clementine, banana, pineapple and blueberries. Drizzle bowls with honey; sprinkle with chia seeds, cinnamon and walnut mixture.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.