Cottage Cheese Pancakes
- 8 Oz. Cottage Cheese
- 2 C. Whole Wheat White Flour
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Brown Sugar (dark or light)
- 1 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 C. Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp. Vanilla Paste (or 1 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract)
- 1 tsp. Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Ginger
- Non-Stick Spray
- Mix together all dry pancake ingredients in one bowl and mix together all wet pancake ingredients in another bowl. Incorporate the wet into the dry and mix thoroughly, let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Spray pan with non-stick spray. On medium heat ladle 4 ounces (approximately) of batter and flip when you see the bubbles on the surface, about 3-4 minutes. Continue until all of the batter is used.
- Serve with banana slices, and syrup of choice.
Recipe provided with permission from Midwest Dairy and GotMilk.com
What’s not to love about these Cottage Cheese Pancakes? They are delicious and will provide some added protein to your day! Our dietitian’s are adding new recipes all the time, so check out our Dietitians Choice Recipes page for all their latest recipes!
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!