Crumb Coated Cod Fillet
- 1/4 C. Whole Wheat White Flour
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp. Water
- 1 C. Whole Wheat Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 C. Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 4 1/2 tsp. Ranch Salad Dressing Mix
- 1 Tbsp. Salt-Free Italian Herb Seasoning
- 4 Cod Fillets (4 Oz. Each)
- In a shallow bowl, combine the flour and pepper. In another shallow bowl, whisk eggs and water. In a third shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, dressing mix and seasoning. Coat fillets with flour mixture, then dip in egg mixture and coat with crumb mixture.
- Place fillets on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, turning once.
Crumb Coated Cod Fillet – a quick and easy recipe that the whole family will enjoy. Plus, it goes great with a variety of sides! Try these Pineapple Salmon Kabobs for grilling season.
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!