Dead Man’s Dip
- 3 Cups Corn Kernels, drained
- ¼ Cup Chopped Onions
- Kemps Sour Cream
- 4 Oz. Crystal Farms Cream Cheese
- 4 Oz. Chopped Green Chiles
- ½ Cup Crystal Farms Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- ½ Cup Crystal Farms Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- Tortilla Chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, except chips, saving some shredded cheese for topping.
- Spread mixture into a 2-quart baking dish; top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes until heated through.
- Serve with tortilla chips.