Easter Morning Quiche
- 6 Oz. Ham
- 3 Tbsp. Whole Wheat Bread Crumbs
- 1 tsp. Soybean Oil
- 1/2 C. Onions, chopped
- 2 Roma Tomatoes (medium, juiced and chopped, about 3/4 C.)
- 1 C. Spinach
- 3.5 Oz. Roasted Red Peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Corn Starch
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Cayenne
- 1 C. Nonfat Half-and-Half
- 4 Eggs
- 1 C. Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 9-inch glass pie pan with nonstick spray. Dust the bottom and sides of the pan with the breadcrumbs and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the onion; sauté 1 minute. Add the tomatoes and spinach and sauté until beginning to soften, about 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the ham and bell pepper. Spoon into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Place the cornstarch, salt and cayenne in a medium bowl; slowly whisk in the half and half to blend. Whisk in the eggs and pour the mixture into the pan. Top with the parmesan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes until puffed and set. Let the quiche rest for 5 minutes before serving. Sprinkle chopped parsley on top, if desired. Cut in wedges and serve.
Recipe created in partnership with the National Pork Board.
It wouldn’t be Easter without brunch and this Easter Morning Quiche recipe is the perfect way to kick off your brunch spread! Don’t forget a sweet treat as well – try these Chocolate Nests for a chocolatey bite to finish your brunch with.
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!