Fall Apple Walnut Salad
For the Salad
- 4 Cups Leaf Lettuce
- 1/3 Cup Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 Rave Apple, thinly sliced
- Feta Cheese Crumbles, as garnish
For the Dressing
- 1/3 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsp Honey
- As always, wash all produce with running water and let dry.
- In a large serving dish, add in lettuce, sliced onions, walnuts, and apple slices.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad. Toss gently to coat evenly.
- Garnish with Feta cheese crumbles prior to serving.