Fruity Candy Corn Smoothie
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- 2/4 C. Milk
- 1 1/2 C. Frozen Mango
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Tumeric
- 1 1/2 C. Frozen Pineapple
- To a blender, add frozen banana and milk. Blend until smooth.
- Pour banana mixture evenly between 2-4 short glasses (stemless wine glasses are perfect for this!). Place in freezer for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse blender. To blender, add frozen mango and blend until smooth.
- Remove glasses from freezer and pour mango evenly over banana mixture. Place in freezer for another 20 minutes.
- Rinse blender. To blender, add frozen pineapple and blend until smooth.
- Remove glasses from freezer and pour pineapple evenly over mango mixture.
- Enjoy your fruity candy corn smoothie!
Learn how to create a Fruity Candy Corn Smoothie! This delicious drink is the perfect way to cool off on a hot day. If you want a sweet treat for the morning as well, this breakfast won’t disappoint! You have to try this Granola Crusted French Toast recipe! They taste so amazing, they might become your new Saturday morning breakfast tradition!
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!