Gorgonzola Cheese Ball
1 hour, 5 minutes
- 8 Oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Cup Gorgonzola Cheese, crumbled
- 1 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1 Tbsp. Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Celery, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Green Peppers, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Sweet Red Pepper, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp Hot Pepper Sauce
- ¾ Cup Pecans, chopped
- Assorted Crackers
- In a small bowl, combine cheeses.
- Stir in the cranberries, vegetables and pepper sauce.
- Shape into a ball; wrap in plastic. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Roll cheese ball in pecans.
- Serve with crackers