Granola Crusted French Toast
2 Slices French Toast
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 C. Low Fat Milk
- 1/3 C. Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 3 C. Hazelnut, Almond and Blueberry Gustola Granola
- Cooking Spray
- 8 Slices Whole Wheat Bread
- Optional Toppings: Maple Syrup, Nut Butter, Blueberries, Slivered Almonds
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, maple syrup and vanilla. Set aside.
- Add granola to a food processor and process for about 15 seconds or until granola is broken up into finer pieces. Transfer to a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-low heat.
- Take each bread slice and dip into egg mixture, then granola pieces until slice is evenly coated. Cook slices for about 2-3 minutes per side until coating turns a golden brown.
- Serve French Toast with your favorite toppings!
Enjoy a crispy, flavorful and easy twist on classic French Toast with this Granola Crusted French Toast recipe. If you just can’t get enough French toast, you’ll also love this Apple Cinnamon Fresh Toast Bake recipe as well.
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!