Grilled Cajun Pork Tenderloin
1 hour, 30 minutes
1 hour, 40 minutes
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Cajun Seasoning
- 2 tsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp. Chopped Fresh Thyme Leaves
- 1 Pork Tenderloin (About 1-1/4 Lbs.)
- 1 Head Garlic
- Lemon Zest, for garnish (optional)
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over low heat. In small bowl, whisk 1 tablespoon oil, seasoning, lemon juice and thyme. Brush pork with oil mixture; let stand 1 hour at room temperature.
- With serrated knife, slice about 1/4 inch off top of garlic head to expose top of cloves. Place garlic cut side up on sheet of aluminum foil; drizzle exposed cloves with remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Wrap foil tightly around garlic; place on hot grill rack. Cook, covered, 1 hour; carefully open foil packet and cook 10 minutes longer. Remove from grill; when cool enough to handle, gently squeeze out garlic cloves.
- Increase grill heat to medium; preheat 15 minutes. Place pork on hot grill rack; cook, covered, 18 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 140°, turning pork 1/4 turn every 5 minutes. Transfer pork to cutting board; loosely cover with aluminum foil and let stand 10 minutes to allow juices to redistribute before slicing (internal temperature will rise 5° to 10° upon standing).
- Slice pork and serve with garlic; garnish with lemon zest and thyme sprigs, if desired.
Spice things up for dinner with this Grilled Cajun Pork Tenderloin. Slow cooked to perfection, it won’t disappoint. Find more great recipes, grilling tips and tricks, and more on our Grilling page.
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!