Grilled Ginger Salmon
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- 2 Tbsp. Ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. Finely Chopped Ginger Root
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Red Pepper Sauce
- 1-1/2 Lbs. Salmon Fillets
- Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- In small bowl, mix all ingredients except salmon.
- Carefully brush grill rack with vegetable oil.
- Place salmon skin side down and crosswise on grill over medium heat.
- Cover and cook for 8 minutes.
- Brush all of honey mixture over salmon.
- Cover grill; cook 3 to 6 minutes longer and until internal temperature of salmon reaches at least 145 degrees.
Grilled Ginger Salmon is one of the easiest salmon recipes you are going to find. Serve with fresh asparagus for a wonderful summertime meal. For another great summer time meal, try these Jalapeño-Lime Grilled Fish Tacos.
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!