Honey Roasted Grapes and Prosciutto in Mini Frico Cups
- ¼ Cup Walnuts, chopped
- 1 Cup Red Seedless Grapes
- ½ Cup Fennel, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. Honey
- 1 tsp. Olive Oil
- ½ tsp. Fresh Thyme, chopped
- ½ Cup Mascarpone Cheese
- 1 tsp. Fresh Chives, chopped
- 3 Oz. Prosciutto, thinly sliced
- ¼ Cup Baby Arugula
- Preheat oven to 425°F. In large skillet, toast walnuts over medium-high heat 4 minutes or until lightly browned and fragrant, stirring occasionally. Transfer to plate to cool.
- In medium bowl, toss grapes, fennel, honey, oil and thyme; spread on rimmed baking pan. Roast 10 minutes or until most grapes have burst. In small bowl, stir mascarpone and chives.
- In medium bowl, toss prosciutto, arugula, walnuts and grape mixture. Makes about 1½ cups.
- Fill frico cups with mascarpone mixture; top with grape mixture.
To make Frico Cups:
1½ cups shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Line rimmed baking pan with parchment paper.
2. Place half of cheese in 6 mounds (about 2 tablespoons each) on prepared pan; gently spread each mound into 3-inch circles. Bake 5 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
3. With thin spatula, carefully transfer circles to bottom side of mini muffin tin cups. With hand, mold circles around cups to form cup shapes; let stand 5 minutes or until firm. Repeat with remaining cheese to make 6 more cups.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1 frico cup): 42 Calories, 3g Fat (2g Saturated), 7mg Cholesterol, 170mg Sodium, 0g Carbohydrates, 0g Fiber, 0g Sugars, 0g Added Sugars, 4g Protein