Italian Pasta Soup
- 2 Cans (23.2 Oz. Each) Family Size Condensed Tomato Soup
- ½ (10 Oz.) Package Frozen Chopped Spinach
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- ½ (16 Oz.) Package Small-Shaped Pasta
- 2 tsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- In large saucepot, heat soup, 2 cans water, spinach and seasoning to a simmer over medium heat.
- Stir in pasta and cook 15 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Serve soup sprinkled with cheese.
4 (10.75-ounce) cans of condensed tomato soup can be substituted for the 2 family size cans of soup.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.