Lemon Garlic Chicken
- 3 1/2 Tbsp. Garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 C. Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 tsp. Ground Cumin
- 4 1/2 lbs. Chicken Drumsticks
- 1 Lemon
- 1/4 C. Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Line shallow baking pan with foil; spray foil with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, mix garlic, cumin and lemon juice.
- Place chicken in re-sealable plastic bag. Add in lemon juice mixture and shake to evenly coat chicken.
- Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place chicken in baking pan. Cut 1 lemon into 8 wedges and place among chicken in pan for extra flavor while baking. Cover pan with foil.
- Bake for 1 hour or until internal temperature of chicken reaches at least 165°F.
- If baking with skin on the chicken, remove foil after baking for 1 hour and broil 2 to 5 minutes or until top of skin turns golden brown.
- Before serving, garnish chicken with parsley.
This Lemon Garlic Chicken tastes amazing and is easy to pop in the oven for a tasty dinner on busy weeknights. You should also try this Lemon-Thyme Grilled Pork Chops recipe for grilling season!
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!