Lipton® Sparkling Sangria Tea
- 3 1/2 C. Cool or Room Temperature Water
- 3 Lipton® Cold Brew Iced Tea Family Sized Tea Bags or 5 Cup Size Cold Brew Tea Bags
- 1 1/2 C. 100% No Sugar Added Purple Grape Juice, chilled
- 1/2 Medium Orange, sliced
- 1/2 Medium Lemon, sliced
- 1/2 Medium Lime, sliced
- 1 1/2 C. Chilled Club Soda or Seltzer
- Pour cool water over Lipton ® Cold Brew Iced Tea Family Sized Tea Bags in a 2 quart pitcher and brew for 5 minutes, dunking several times. Remove tea bags and squeeze.
- Combine tea with remining ingredients except soda. Just before serving, add soda. Pour into ice filled glasses.
Looking for a refreshing and delicious beverage to enjoy on a sunny day? Look no further than a Lipton® Sparkling Sangria Tea! This recipe combines the classic taste of Lipton tea with a fruity twist that’s intended to be sipped and savored. Start by brewing some cold brew tea bags, then add a splash of sparkling sangria for some effervescence. Next, add in some freshly squeezed lemon juice and a medley of your favorite fruit for an extra burst of flavor. Whether you’re lounging by the pool or having a picnic in the park, this recipe is the perfect way to quench your thirst and cool off. So grab a glass and take a sip of this refreshing concoction – you won’t be disappointed!
If you’re in the mood for something a bit sweeter, these Fruity Candy Corn Smoothies are another great summertime treat!
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!