- 2 Frozen Lobster Tails (4 Oz. Each), thawed
- 2 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter
- 1 Package (8 Oz.) White Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Large Shallot, finely chopped
- 1/3 C. Dry Sherry
- 3/4 C. Whipping Cream
- 2/3 C. Frozen Green Peas
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 Pinch Cayenne Pepper
- In covered, deep wide-bottomed 2- to 3-quart saucepan or skillet, heat 1-1/2 inches water to boiling over high heat. Add lobster tails; cover and heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until lobster meat turns opaque throughout. Transfer lobster to cutting board to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in large nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and shallot and cook 10 minutes or until mushrooms brown, stirring occasionally. Remove skillet from heat. Transfer mushroom mixture to bowl. Add sherry to same skillet; heat to boiling over medium-high heat; boil 1 minute. Add cream, peas, salt and cayenne; heat to boiling; boil 3 to 5 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly. Stir in mushroom mixture; heat through. Remove skillet from heat.
- With kitchen shears, cut down 2 times along side of each tail’s underside membrane nearest to the hard shell. Gently ease meat out in 1 piece; discard membranes and reserve shells. Cut lobster meat crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Add meat to skillet with sauce and cook over medium heat 1 minute or until heated through. Fill shells with lobster mixture to serve.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Lobster Newburg is the perfect dish to make for a romantic dinner for two or to celebrate a special occasion. Or for a more family friendly meal these Grilled Fish Tacos with Spiced Sour Cream are a great option.
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!