Mediterranean Fennel Salad
- 3/4 C. Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 C. Fresh Lemon Juice
- Kosher Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 2 tsp. Dried Tarragon (ground)
- 1/4 C. Chopped Italian Parsley
- 2 (6-ounce) Cans Tuna in Water, drained
- 1 Small Head Fennel, chopped
- 2 Ribs Celery, chopped
- 1/2 Small Red Onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 Lb. Mixed Greens (romaine, butter lettuce, radicchio, and arugula) or Spring Mix
- Using a whisk combine olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, tarragon and parsley in medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, add tuna, fennel, celery and onion.
- Add half of vinaigrette to tuna.
- In a large bowl, toss mixed greens with remaining dressing.
- Top with tuna salad.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Mediterranean Fennel Salad is full of Italian flavors while providing a nutritious meal. It’s quick, easy and great for meal prep! Try this Pistachio-Crusted Cod for another unique flavor!
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!