Mexican Street Corn Dip
The perfect chips and dip for summer! Plucky Pickle Dip is great on it's own, but is an excellent ingredient to add bold flavor to recipes, such as this Mexican Street Corn Dip.
- 1 C. Canned Corn, drained
- 3 Tbsp. Spicy Plucky Pickle Dip (or 3 Tbsp. Low Fat Cream Cheese)
- 1/3 C. Cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. Cumin
- 1/3 C. Queso Fresca, crumbled
- Bacon Bits, optional
- Green Onions, chopped, optional
- Fresh Parsley, for garnish
- Corn Chips or Simple Mills Crackers, for dipping
- Mix together corn, Spicy Pickle Dip, cilantro and cumin and stir until well combined.
- Spoon into serving bowl and top with crumbled queso fresca.
- Use corn chips for dipping!
Recipe and image provided with permission from Plucky Pickle Dip
This Mexican Street Corn Dip is the perfect chips and dip for summer! You won’t be able to get enough of this bold flavor! Our dietitian’s are adding new recipes all the time, so check out our Dietitians Choice Recipes page for all their latest recipes!
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!