No Bake Pistachio Cookies
- 1 Cup Pitted Dates
- 1 Cup Wonderful Pistachios, shelled
- 1/3 Cup Almond Flour
- 2 Tbsp. Water
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Dark Chocolate Coating
- 1 Cup Dark Chocolate, melted
- 1/4 Cup Wonderful Pistachios, finely chopped
- In a food processor, add in the dates and pulse for 30 seconds. Add in shelled pistachios, almond flour, water, and vanilla extract. Pulse until the mixture comes together.
- Take a spoonful of the mixture and form into small round cookies.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the dark chocolate for 15-30 seconds at a time, stirring frequently.
- Dip 1/2 of each cookie into the dark chocolate and garnish with chopped pistachios. Lay on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Repeat these steps until all the mixture is used up.
- Place the cookies in the freezer for approximately 30 minutes to let the chocolate set. Store in the refrigerator until ready to enjoy!