- 4 (5 Oz.) Cod Fillets
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Cracked Black Pepper
- 1/8 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 4 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Medium Yellow Onion, thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 C. Brussels Sprouts, thinly sliced
- 6 Radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 Large Carrot, peeled and cut lengthwise into thin ribbons with vegetable peeler
- 2 tsp. Chives, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. Fresh Tarragon Leaves, chopped
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Pat cod dry with paper towel; sprinkle both sides with 1/2 teaspoon each salt and black pepper, and red pepper. Reduce heat to medium. Add 2 tablespoons oil, 1 tablespoon butter and cod to skillet; cook 4 to 5 minutes or until bottom is lightly browned. Turn cod; cook 4 to 5 minutes longer or until internal temperature of cod reaches 145°F. Transfer cod to large plate; keep warm. Remove skillet from heat; add lemon juice and remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
- Meanwhile, heat second large skillet over medium-high until hot; reduce heat to medium. Add remaining 2 tablespoons oil, onion and Brussels sprouts to skillet; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add radishes and carrot; cook 1 minute. Add chives, tarragon, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon each salt and black pepper.
- Spoon lemon-butter over cod and vegetables to serve.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Pan-Seared Cod served with sautéed vegetables and lemon-butter will fill up the whole family and be a new family favorite. Spice things up with these Crab Cakes with Spicy Tomato Salsa.
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!