Pear & Ricotta Crostini with Honey & Thyme
- Soft French Baguette, sliced 1/4” thick
- Olive Oil
- Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
- Pears, thinly sliced
- Dried Thyme, as garnish
- Crushed Red Chile Flakes or Crushed Black Pepper, garnish
- Flaky Sea Salt, as garnish
- Preheat the broiler.
- Arrange sliced baguette on a rimmed baking sheet and drizzle lightly with olive oil. Broil until golden and toasty, only 1-2 minutes.
- Just before serving, top toasts with a generous smear of the whole milk ricotta, a couple of pear slices and a drizzle of honey. Lightly crush dried thyme in the palm of your hand and sprinkle over top. Finish with chili flakes (or black pepper) and a good sprinkle of sea salt. Enjoy!