Power Up With Plants Protein Box
1 Lunch Box
- 1/2 C. Walnut Halves
- 1-1/2 Cups Fresh Carrot Chips
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, cut into strips
- 1/4 Cucumber, sliced
- 3-1/2 oz. Packaged Sea Salt Roasted Chickpeas
- 1/4 C. Original Hummus
- Preheat oven to 350°F and arrange walnuts evenly on a small baking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes, checking frequently, until toasted.
- Divide walnuts, carrots, bell pepper, chickpeas and hummus evenly into the compartments of 4 bento boxes or another similar sealable container.
Recipe and photo shared with permission by CA Walnuts