For The Brownies
- 1 Box of Brownie Mix
- *Additional Ingredients Required for Brownies Recipe on Box
For The Pumpkin Mixture
- 1 1/4 C. Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 Cup Pure maple Syrup 1/4 Cup. Gluten Free all Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Ginger
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Cloves
- Pinch of Salt
- Preheat the oven to the temperature stated on the recipe for the boxed brownies.
- To make the brownies, put the brownie mix in a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients suggested on the recipe found on the box of the brownies. Stir until well mixed.
- Scrape the mixture into prepared pan, smoothing evenly. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- While the brownies are baking, prepare the pumpkin mixture.
- Put the pumpkin puree, maple syrup, flour, cinnamon, vanilla extract, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, and salt in a large bowl. Briskly whisk until well combined.
- After the brownies have baked for about 10 minutes, remove from the oven. Dollop the pumpkin mixture onto the par-baked brownies, swirling throughout the batter.
- Bake for an additional 30-40 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the brownies comes out clean, and the pumpkin portions are firm to the touch. (NOTE: Reduce the cooking time if using a 9x13 pan.) Let cool in the pan for at least 30 min to an hour.
- Drizzle the chocolate chips over the top of the brownies once you pull them from the oven. They will melt and make a delicious topping.
- Carefully remove the brownies from the pan, then cut into squares.
- Serve, storing leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, and any other leftovers to the freezer.
Make these free of specific allergens by selecting all allergen free ingredients. Enjoy life is free of the top 8 allergens, but additional ingredients may contain some other allergens. Always check labels for allergen inforamtion.
Recipe provided by Enjoy Life