Shaking Beef with Garlic-Coconut Noodles
½ cup beef mixture plus 1 cup noodles
- 1 Lb. Boneless Ribeye Steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 3 Tbsp. Sesame Oil Blend
- 2 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- ¼ tsp Kosher Salt
- ¼ tsp Ground Black Pepper
- ¼ Cup Rice Cooking Wine
- 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Fish Sauce
- 1 Package (8 Oz.) Wide Lo Mein Noodles
- ½ Small Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 Cup Organic Coconut Milk
- 2 Green Onions, thinly sliced
- Lime wedges for garnish (optional)
- In large zip-top plastic bag, add steak, 1 garlic clove, 1 tablespoon oil, 1 tablespoon brown sugar, salt and pepper; seal bag, pressing out excess air. Massage steak in bag to coat; refrigerate 2 hours.
- In medium bowl, whisk wine, soy sauce, fish sauce, 1 garlic clove, 1 tablespoon oil and remaining 1 tablespoon brown sugar. Makes about ½ cup.
- Prepare noodles as label directs; cover to keep warm.
- In large nonstick skillet or wok, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil over high heat. Add steak with marinade; cook 2 minutes without stirring. Shake skillet to turn steak; add red onion and cook 2 minutes without stirring. Add wine mixture; shake skillet to release meat from pan and cook 1 minute or until liquid is reduced by half, stirring occasionally. Makes about 2 cups.
- In separate large skillet, heat milk and remaining 1 garlic clove to a simmer over medium-high heat; fold in noodles. Makes about 4 cups.
- Serve beef mixture over noodles garnished with green onions and lime wedges, if desired.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.