Sheet Pan Bibimbap
- 6 oz. Oyster Mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 1 Medium Sweet Potato, thinly sliced into matchsticks
- 1 Package Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Small Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 3 C. Packed, Coarsely Chopped Kale
- 4 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- 4 C. Cooked Brown Rice
- 4 Large Eggs
- 4 tsp. Toasted Sesame Oil, plus more to taste, for serving
- 2 tsp. Thai Chili Paste
- Kimchi, for serving
- Preheat oven to 450°F degrees.
- On a large sheet pan, add mushrooms, sweet potato, tomatoes, red onion and kale. Drizzle the vegetables with half of the olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and toss to coat. Roast for 20 minutes.
- While the veggies are roasting, drizzle remaining olive oil onto a sheet pan. Spread the rice over half of the pan. Crack the eggs onto the other half and carefully transfer to the oven. Bake until the whites are just set and the yolks are still runny, 3 to 6 minutes.
- To serve, divide the rice evenly among four bowls. Divide the vegetables evenly as well, placing them in four neat piles over each portion of rice. Use a spatula to slide the eggs over the vegetables. Drizzle each bowl with 1 teaspoon of sesame oil and dollop with 1/2 teaspoon of gochujang, adding more if desired. Serve with kimchi.
Adapted from the New York Times