Skillet Salmon over Arrabbiata Pasta
- 8 Oz. Box Linguine
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 4 (5-6 Oz.) Skinless Salmon Fillets
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1/3 C. Sliced Kalamata Olives
- 3 Tbsp. Drained Capers
- 1 Jar (25 Oz.) Arrabbiata Pasta Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Basil Leaves, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Heat large saucepot of salted water to boiling over high heat. Add pasta and cook as label directs; drain.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper; add to skillet and cook 5 minutes or until browned. Turn salmon, cover and cook 5 minutes longer or until internal temperature reaches 145°.
- In separate large skillet, heat remaining 1/2 tablespoon oil over medium heat; add olives and capers and cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to medium-low; add pasta sauce, cover and cook 5 minutes or until heated through. Stir in basil.
- Serve pasta topped with sauce and salmon fillets; sprinkle with cheese.
Try this Skillet Salmon over Arrabbiata Pasta for a different and delicious twist to your normal pasta night! Then mix it up again with Quinoa-Crusted Salmon over Pesto Linguine.
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!