Snowman Cookie Pops
- 2 Cups Vanilla Candy Coating
- 20 Lollipop Sticks
- 20 Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies
- 3 Tbsp. Mini Candy-Coated Milk Chocolate Candies
- 2 Tbsp. Mini Chocolate Chips
- 10 Sour Candy Straws, cut crosswise into 5-inch strips, then halved lengthwise
- Line rimmed baking pan with parchment paper. Melt candy coating as label directs. Dip 1 end of lollipop sticks into candy coating; insert about ¾ inch into bottom of cookies through filling. Let stand 5 minutes or until set.
- Dip cookies into vanilla candy coating to completely cover; place on prepared pan. Reheat melted chocolate as necessary if it begins to harden.
- Arrange chocolate candies on cookies to make snowman “earmuffs” and “nose.” Arrange chocolate chips on cookies to make snowman “eyes” and “mouth.” Wrap 1 sour candy straw piece around center of each snowman cookie to make “scarf.” Refrigerate until ready to serve.
For gift giving, insert 1 Snowman Cookie Pop into a small candy bag. Tie a ribbon in a bow around the bag and the cookie pop stick. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.