Spooky Spider Bites
2 spiders bites
- 2 Enjoy Life Soft Baked Cocoa Loco Chewy Bars
- 1/2 Cup Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Morsels
- Red or Black Licorice, cut into 1" pieces
- Melt the dark chocolate for 30-seconds in a microwave safe bowl. Stir and continue to heat for 15 second intervals until melted through. Use an oven mitt or a towel when removing the bowl from the microwave, as it may be hot.
- Remove the 2 Cocoa Loco Chewy Bars from the package. Cut each of them in half.
- Using your hands, take each half and form into a ball shape. Set aside.
- Cut the licorice into 1" chunks to make spider legs. Arrange spider legs on a plate.
- Dunk each of the balls into the melted chocolate and gently lay over the spider legs. Continue with the additional ingredients to make the rest of the spiders.
- Place in the refrigerator to set for about 30 minutes and enjoy. Keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
If your location doesn't have Enjoy Life Cocoa Loco Chew Bars, you may also try our No Bake Energy Bites recipe in place of them.
Recipe provided by Enjoy Life