- 1/2 C. Chocolate Chips, melted
- Cut the green stem off the strawberries.
- Slice the strawberries in half lengthwise.
- Using a toothpick, make a line of chocolate down the center of the strawberry lengthwise. Then, make dots on both sides!
- Dip one blueberry in the chocolate and attach it as the head of the ladybug. Repeat with the rest of your ladybug “bodies.”
- Allow the chocolate to harden and enjoy!
These adorable Strawberry Ladybugs are the perfect Spring Snacks for the kids. They’ll have a blast making them and eating them, too! Find more tasty kids recipes and get your kids more involved in the kitchen by checking out our Kids Cook At Home classes! These FREE classes are provided by our dietitian team to help you and your kids have fun while making kid friendly and nutritious recipes.
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!