Sweet and Savory Turkey Wrap
- 2 large handfuls of Dole arugula
- 1/2 Honeycrisp apple, chopped
- 2 oz. Sliced Deli Turkey, chopped*
- 2 oz. Gouda Cheese, shredded
- 1/4 onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Salad Girl Dressing**
- 2 Whole Wheat tortillas
- Combine arugula, turkey apple, shredded cheese, onion slices and dressing in a medium bowl.
- Lay out tortillas and place salad mixture down the center of each. Fold the side flaps inward and roll the wrap up like a burrito.
*Try out NEW Dietz & Watson deli meats available at Coborn's and Marketplace Foods stores.
**We recommend trying the Crisp Apple Maple or the Blueberry Pomegranate Salad Girl dressings for this wrap. Both are available in our produce departments!