Sweet & Smokey BBQ Grain Bowls
- 2 C. Four Brothers Smoked Pulled Pork or Chicken with sauce
- 3 C. Cooked Brown Rice or Cauliflower Rice
- 1 1/2 C. Corn Kernels (Fresh, frozen or canned)
- 1 Can Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Can Green Chiles
- 6-8 C. Chopped Leafy Greens (Romaine, Leaf Lettuce or Kale)
- 1 C. Pico de Gallo
- 1 C. Shredded Cheese
- In a skillet over medium heat, warm the black beans and corn until heated through. Warm the pulled pork/chicken and rice if needed over the stove top or in the microwave.
- Assemble the bowls: divide the rice, pulled BBQ pork/chicken, corn, bans, leafy greens and pico de gallo into 4 bowls. Garnish with cheese and additional Four Brothers BBQ if desired.