Tuna Patties with Sriracha Aioli
1 Tuna Patty
- 1 (15 oz. Can) Food Club Tuna in Water, drained
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1/2 Cup Food Club Whole Wheat Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1 Rib of Celery, chopped
- 2 Stalks Green Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 Cup Mayo made with Olive Oil
- *Olive Oil (for cooking on stovetop)
- 1 Cup Mayo made with Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Lime Juice
- 2 Tbsp. Sriracha
- Drain the tuna & combine all ingredients for tuna patties in a medium bowl until well combined.
- Form into patties (should make about 4-6 depending on the size of the patty).
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a medium pan over medium heat.
- Place patties in heated pan and cook patties for 2-3 minutes per side or until lightly browned.
- While tuna patties are cooking, prepare aioli by combining mayo, lime juice and sriracha.
- Serve tuna patties with sriracha aioli.