Werewolf Finger Chicken Strips
These oh-so-spooky chicken tenders are the perfect finger food! We recommend eating with a side of ketchup, to keep with the Halloween theme.
- 1 Pkg. Chicken Tenders, about 1.5lbs
- 1/2 C. Flour
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 C. Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 C. Cream Cheese
- Sliced Almonds, 1 for each "finger"
- Wash your hands with soap and water. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place a nonstick wire rack onto a lined baking sheet.
- Arrange 3 bowls – one with eggs, one with flour, and one with mixture of coconut flakes, garlic powder, smoked paprika, and pepper.
- Dredge each chicken tender in the flour, dip into the egg, then press and roll in the coconut flakes.
- Wash your hands with soap and water after handling raw chicken and eggs.
- Spread a small dollop of cream cheese onto the sliced almond and press onto the end of the chicken tender to create the monster "nail".
- Wash your hands with soap and water once more after handling raw chicken.
- Bake the chicken tenders for 20 minutes. Have an adult take the temperature of your chicken, it should read 165°F.