5-Ingredient Chipotle-Honey Salmon Skewers
- 8 (6-inch) Wooden Skewers
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Chipotle Powder
- 1¼ Lbs. Salmon Fillets, skinless, cut into 1¼-inch chunks
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Cilantro, chopped plus additional for garnish (optional)
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat; soak skewers in water 20 minutes. In medium bowl, whisk honey, oil, chipotle powder, ½ teaspoon kosher salt and ¼ teaspoon black pepper; fold in salmon and cilantro. Thread salmon onto skewers; reduce grill heat to medium.
- Place kabobs on hot grill rack; cover and cook 6 minutes or until salmon turns opaque throughout and internal temperature reaches 145°, turning once. Serve kabobs sprinkled with cilantro, if desired.
You can substitute ½ teaspoon chili powder and ½ teaspoon smoked paprika for the 1 teaspoon chipotle powder.
5-Ingredient Chipotle-Honey Salmon Skewers are easy to make, and taste like you put way more effort into them than you actually did! Keep the seafood recipes going with Citrus Fish Tacos.
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!