Citrus Fish Tacos
- ½ C. Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Lime Juice
- 2 tsp. Fat-Free Milk
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 tsp. Water
- 1/3 C. Dry Bread Crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon-Pepper Seasoning
- 1 Lb. Fresh Tilapia Fillets, cut in 1-inch Strips
- 4 Corn Tortillas (6”) Warmed
- 1 C. Coleslaw Mix
- 1 C. Shredded
- Mexican Cheese Blend
- 1 Tbsp. Minced Fresh Cilantro
- For sauce, in a small bowl, mix mayo, lime juice and milk; refrigerate until serving.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together egg and water. In another shall bowl, toss bread crumbs with lemon pepper. Dip fish in egg mixture, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add fish, cook 2-4 minutes per side or until golden brown & fish just begins to flake easily with fork. Serve in tortillas with toppings & sauce.
Citrus Fish Tacos is a classic and delicious fish taco recipe. You can’t go wrong when you’re serving these for dinner! Try this Mediterranean Fennel Salad for something different!
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!