Apricot Pecan Crusted Salmon
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 lb. Baby Potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. Food Club Unsalted Butter, melted
- 2 tsp. Minced Garlic
- ½ tsp. Kosher Salt
- ½ tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 1 lb. Asparagus, trimmed
- ¼ C. Food Club Apricot Preserves
- 2 Tbsp. Less-Sodium Soy Sauce
- 4 Salmon Fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- ½ C. Chopped Pecans
- Preheat oven to 425°; spray rimmed baking pan with cooking spray. In large bowl, toss potatoes, 1 tablespoon butter, 1½ teaspoons garlic and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper; spread potatoes on prepared pan and roast 15 minutes.
- In medium bowl, toss asparagus and remaining 1 tablespoon butter, ½ teaspoon garlic, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- In small bowl, whisk preserves and soy sauce. Makes about 1/3 cup.
- Push potato mixture to 1 side of pan; place asparagus mixture in center of pan. Place salmon on pan next to asparagus; brush with preserves mixture and gently press pecans onto salmon. Roast salmon and vegetables 15 minutes or until internal temperature of salmon reaches 145°, potatoes are tender, and asparagus is tender-crisp. Makes about 5 cups vegetables.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1 salmon fillet, about 1¼ cups vegetables): 523 Calories, 26g Fat (6g Saturated), 105mg Cholesterol, 647mg Sodium, 36g Carbohydrates, 4g Fiber, 10 Sugars, 37g Protein
Apricot Pecan Crusted Salmon is the sweet and savory dinner you never knew you needed. It’s sure to be a regular on your dinner menu! Mix things up for dinner with these Grilled Tilapia Tacos with Fresh Mango Salsa.
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!