Bangers and Mash
- 8 Sausages
- 1 Large Onion, halved and finely sliced
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Flour
- 2 C. Beef Broth
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add sausages and cook, turning, until browned and cooked through. About 8 minutes.
- Remove sausages and set aside. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add more oil to pan if needed, then add onion and garlic. Cook until golden brown.
- Add flour and mix thoroughly.
- Gradually add 3/4 cup beef broth, stirring till thickened. Add remaining broth and mix until combined and smooth. Simmer 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently, until the gravy thickens.
- Pour gravy over sausages and mashed potatoes. Salt and pepper to taste.
Serve sausages and gravy on top of mashed potatoes.
Bangers and Mash isn’t your typical St. Patrick’s Day meal, but give it try! It’s hearty, delicious and sure to be a new tradition! Want a more classic St. Patrick’s Day recipe? You can’t go wrong with Corned Beef & Cabbage!
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!